Thanks to everyone who made our first week back a great success. We are off to a wonderful start. In an effort to continue on the path of excellence, please remember the following:
- When dropping off or picking up your children please use the drop off lane at the front of the school. Do not park in this lane or leave your vehicle and remember to be courteous and pull forward.
- At the end of the day please wait in the courtyard at the front of the school to pick up your child and not the front door of the classroom. Kindergarten children are picked up by the front gate by the kindergarten playstructure.
- Use crosswalks and do not motion for your child from your car to come into the middle of the street.
- Be courteous and listen to the Safety Patrol students.
There is a volunteer inservice on Tuesday, July 31 at 9:00am in the auditorium for all new volunteers. Volunteers must have a TB clearance up to date and on file before they can begin. Volunteers are welcome to begin next Monday, August 6.
There will be no classroom assignment changes before the week of August 13. If you are interested in a change at that time and space is available, please submit your request in writing for consideration. There are no guarantees.
Here are a few reminders about our school wide practices to support you and your child:
- Each grade is expected to send home a weekly communication/newsletter (Mondays)
- Each grade is expected to send home a weekly homework packet or online schedule (Mondays)
- Each classroom teacher is expected to give each student a brief note home regarding progress
Remember to join PTA for just $10.00. PTA will also be selling spirit sticks – $1.00 each and key rings – $5.00 before and after school.
Please remember that we are a PEANUT FREE Campus. Also, please complete the Free and Reduced Lunch Application even if you think you may not qualify this could potentially help support the school financially.
If you do not receive this information regularly or on time check with the classroom teacher either by email or phone message. Visit our school website for more information about the school policies and procedures at www.cvesd.org/schools/wolfcanyon. We are here to serve you!