For those who missed it, Dr. McLaren got the opportunity to say goodbye to student on Friday. It is easy to see why she is so endeared by the Wolf Canyon community. She will have a positive impact on the Camarena learning community.
We have three important parent/community meetings this week. School Site Council (SSC), English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC), and Parent Teacher Association (PTA) all have their first meetings of the year. Please review the “Week at a Glance” for dates and times. All meetings are open to the entire school community.
-Week at a Glance-
CR = Conference Room
MPR = Multi-Purpose Room
- 3:30pm – School Site Council (SSC) Meeting, Room 204
- 9am – English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) Meeting, MPR
- 10:30-12:30pm – Mr. Malcom (Executive Director) to visit classrooms
- 6pm – PTA General Meeting, MPR
- 3:30pm – Gr. 1 Interviews, CR
- Minimum Day
- Kinder dismissal at 1:30 p.m.
- 1-6 dismissal at 1:45 p.m.
– Other Important Dates –
|W, 8/15||· 6-7:30pm – Curriculum Night, Gr. K-3|
|Th, 8/16||· 6-7:30pm – Curriculum Night, Gr. 4-6|
|M, 9/3||· No School,|
|9/13-9/20||· Parent Teacher Conferences, Minimum Days|
|9/24-10/8||· Fall Break – Students Return on October 9th – Regular Day|
Have a great week and remember…It’s Great to be a Timberwolf!