- We have our second School Site Council meeting of the year tomorrow at 3:30pm in room 402.
- We also have our second English Learner Advisory Committee meeting on Tuesday, August 21 at 9:00 a.m. Topics will include ELPAC Data and new Reclassification process.
Family Movie Night & Campout will be on Friday Sept. 7, 2018 @ 5:30PM
Come enjoy a fun, free family movie and stay for Camping at “Wolf Canyon Campground”
Show your creativity by making a cardboard car for movie night! It will be just like you are at a drive-in Movie!
CAMPSITE PRE-SALE BEGINS Aug. 31-Sept. 6th.
*Visit the PTA table before and after school to purchase your campsite*
Cost per campsite: $1 for PTA members
$15 for Non- members
Save money by Joining PTA and your campsite will be $1, plus cost of membership!
Food will be available for purchase so please bring cash to enjoy
- Luis’ Tacos & Danny’s Ice Cream Truck
- Popcorn will be served for movie
- Grade level concession fundraising available as well! PTA thanks you for supporting Wolf Canyon Elementary!
Congratulations to Connor Szczechowicz, a third grader at Wolf Canyon. Connor was recognized by our Board of Education for qualifying for the US Kids Golf WorldChampionships.
-Week at a Glance-
CR = Conference Room
MPR = Multi-Purpose Room
- Fire Drill
- 3:30pm – SSC Meeting, Room 402
- 9am – ELAC Meeting, MPR
- Minimum Day
- Kinder dismissal at 1:30 p.m.
- Gr. 1-6 dismissal at 1:45 p.m.
– Other Important Dates –
Have a great week and remember…It’s Great to be a Timberwolf!