- We are updating our Wall of Heroes in the auditorium! Please bring in pictures of family members who are or were in the military. We would love to honor them. Don’t forget to write you name and room number on the back of each picture so that we can return it to you. Pictures need to be turned in to your teacher by Friday, November 2nd.
– Military Ambassador Club (MAC)
- PTA will be extending the pre-sales for Boograms. We will be selling Boograms before and after school. Get yours before they are sold out.
- Get you Masquerade pre-sale tickets before and after school on Monday and Tuesday as well as after school on Wednesday and Thursday. Tickets are $5 for PTA members and $15 for non-members. Prices will increase at the door.
PTA is still looking for volunteers for the Masquerade Carnival. Please e-mail email@example.com if you can help out.
Please see the attached flyer for information on a Free crafting class. Classes will take place on Tuesday from 3:30-4:20pm
–Week at a Glance-
CR = Conference Room
MPR = Multi-Purpose Room
- 7:45am – GATE Science, Room 405
- 12pm – DAC/DELAC MEETING, ESSC
- 4pm – Flag Football Game vs. Cook, Wolf Canyon
- Veteran’s Day Parade
- 4 Red Carpet Assembly
- Kinder dismissal at 1:30 p.m.
- 1-6 dismissal at 1:45 p.m.
- 3pm – Masquerade and Silent Auction Minimum Day
– Other Important Dates –
|M, 11/5||· 3:30pm – SSC Meeting, Room 402|
|T, 11/6||· 9am – ELAC Meeting, MPR|
|Th, 11/8||· 5:30pm – Traffic Safety Meeting, MPR|
|F, 11/9||· 9am – Gr. 3 and Thomas Red Carpet Awards
· 4pm – Flag Football Game at Casillas
|M, 11/12||No School Veterans Day|