Thank you families for your donations to our Chalk Walk event! Here are a few reminders:
Tuesday, May 28th: Bring canopies (please label with your name and teacher’s name).
Wednesday, May 29th: Chalk Walk prep day (gridding and drawing). Volunteers meet in front of the school at 3:30pm.
Thursday, May 30th: Chalk Walk Day! All volunteers check-in at the welcome table in front of the school.
Residency verification continues until June 7th. Hours for residency will be:
8:00 am to 9:30 am and 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm in the school office.
Extended hours are on Tuesday, May 28 and Thursday, May 30 only, until 7:00 pm.
Students will NOT be placed on a class roster unless residency has been verified. For details on what to bring, please see below…
-Week at a Glance-
CR = Conference Room
MPR = Multi-Purpose Room
Monday, 5 /27
- Memorial Day – No School
- Bring a Staff Member their favorite flower
- Staff Continental Breakfast provided by PTA
- All Library Books Due to the Library
- 9am – Gr. 6 to Jump Around
- 9am – ELAC Meeting, MPR
- Dress as your Favorite Wolf Canyon Staff Member, or Space Theme
- 11:30 – 1:00pm – All Staff Lunch provide by PTA
- 12pm – Mat at E3 Meeting, ESSC
- Bring someone something from their Wish List – bit.do/WCstaff
- Staff Snack Bar provided by PTA
- Chalk Walk
- 6:30pm – Spring Music Showcase
- Bring a Staff Member a Thank You Note
- Staff Lunch provide by Mr. Shy
- 9am – Kinder Red-Carpet Assembly
- Kinder will dismiss at 1:30pm
- 1-6 will dismiss at 1:45pm
– Other Important Dates –
|M, 6/3||· 7:50am – Morning Fire Drill
· 9am – Attendance Awards Assembly, MPR
· 10:30am – Gr. 2 to All Seasons Park
· 6:30pm – Volunteer Tea, MPR
|T, 6/4||· 1:30pm – 6th Grade Softball Game
· 6th Grade Yearbook Signing, MPR
|W, 6/5||· Last Day of School – Minimum Day
· 9am – 6th Grade Promotion
Have a great week and remember…It’s Great to be a Timberwolf!