With inclement weather on the horizon, I want to ensure everyone is aware of our Rainy Day procedure.
If we call for “Rainy Day Schedule” the following will apply:
- Students report to the auditorium when they arrive from 8:00 – 8:30.
- After 8:30 students in grades 2-6 will be sent to their classrooms and teachers should allow students to come in quietly until the 8:45 bell.
- All TK-2 students should wait in the auditorium. Teachers will pick up their students from the auditorium.
- Morning Recess will take place in the classroom.
- Students will be able to use the bathroom
- Student will eat in the MPR and watch a movie during their ½ hour lunch.
- Kinder: 10:30-11:00
- First Grade: 11:15-11:45
- Second Grade: 11:30-12:00
- Third Grade: 11:45-12:15
- Fourth Grade: 12:00-12:30
- Fifth Grade: 12:15-12:45
- Sixth Grade: 12:30-1:00
- During dismissal on rainy days, parents may go directly to the classroom once the gates are opened, to pick up their child/children.