Parent Teacher Conferences are quickly approaching (March 18th – 25th). Your child’s teacher will be sending conference sign-up information very soon. It is critical that all families schedule a parent teacher conference.
Daily schedules will be adjusted during Parent teacher Conference:
- TK and K: 2 hours of synchronous instruction and 1 hour of asynchronous work
- Gr. 1-3: 2 hours of synchronous instruction and 1 hour and 50 minutes of asynchronous work
- Gr. 4-6: 2 hours of synchronous instruction and 2 hours of asynchronous work
The 2021-22 new kindergarten/new student registration process, on the new on-line enrollment system, was scheduled to begin on March 3, 2021, however, due to technical delays in the final programming phase, we need to change the start date to March 15, 2021. We apologize for the delay, but we want to ensure we have a successful transition to the new on-line enrollment registration process which will replace the paper packet enrollment process.
-Week at a Glance-
- Pajama Day – Read Across America Day
- 6 p.m. – PTA Executive Board Meeting, Zoom
- 12 p.m. – Breakfast and Lunch Meal Distribution, Bus Circle
- 1:30-3:00 p.m. – Curbside Library