If you are ACTIVE DUTY, and would like your child to participate in counseling services with our Military & Family Life Counselor, Marie Perez, please fill out and sign the Parent Consent Form sent home this week.
- Please check ALL the boxes on the back of the Parent Consent form that apply, fill out, sign, and return it
- Forms can be dropped off at the office or sent back with your child to give to their teacher
- If you are active duty and DID NOT receive a Parent Consent form you can ask for one in the office or contact the Military Counselor directly
- If you received a Parent Consent and you are NOT active duty (retired, veteran) please make a note on the form and send it back to school so our list can be updated
- If you are not Military and interested in counseling services please reach out to Jellyanne Biocarles, School Counselor, at email@example.com
- If you have any further questions please contact Marie Perez directly at 619-214-2986