Monday, October 31st is our Fall Dress-Up Day! We encourage students to dress in fall colors, a Halloween costume, or like their favorite character from literature. Please remember the following guidelines:
- Regular school rules regarding the dress code must be followed.
- No masks (other than face masks), canes, sticks, accessories, inflatable costumes, weapon-like items of any kind, fake blood, or other substances that will spill or cause a mess will be allowed.
- Unfortunately, we aren’t able to allow students to bring treats for their classes.
- Students may not wear anything suggestive or provocative in nature.
- Attire can not promote the use of illegal substances or activities, be derogatory or disrespectful, or portray violence.
- Students are asked to show respect to other students by not touching, defacing, or insulting other students’ costumes.
- Students are asked to show respect for others by not choosing insensitive and/or offensive costumes to the diverse backgrounds represented by others at our school.
Thank you for your help in ensuring these guidelines are met so we can enjoy a festive day!