MINIMUM DAYS ALL WEEK!
Dismissal 1:30 pm Kinder
Dismissal 1:45 pm 1st – 6th
Monday, March 12 6:00 pm Safety Forum at Camarena Elementary
Tuesday, March 13 9:00 am – ELAC Meeting
Tuesday, March 13 6:00 pm – PTA General Meeting
Thursday, March 15 RSVP Due for Military Family Night
Friday, March 16 Birthday Book Club Members recognized in morning announcements
Friday, March 16 LAST DAY OF THE 3rd QUARTER
School Resumes for the 4th Quarter on April 2 (Minimum Day)
This week remember to visit the Art Exhibit in Room 705 and the Bookfair in the Library!
- Bookfair Shopping hours are 8:00 am to 9:30 am, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm and Special Hours: Wednesday, March 14 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
The Wolf Canyon Film Festival is now accepting videos from students in grades K-6.
Thursday, April 5 – 6:00-7:30 pm– “Calling all military families! You are invited to our Military Mingle, Munch and Play Dinner will be provided. Please bring a board game you would like to play with others (kid friendly). We will also have a cookie exchange. Feel free to bring a batch of your favorite cookies along with a copy of the recipe. Please RSVP by Thursday, March 15
For Everyone’s Safety:
- Please PICKUP or DROP OFF your children in the front of the school drive through lane not the bus loop.
- Please do not park or sit and wait in the drive through lane.
- Please pull all the way forward in the drive through lane.
- Please do not talk on your cell phone while driving.
- Please do not make U Turns at the entrance or exit of the BUS LOOP.
- Please do not drop off your children in the middle of the parking lot.
- Please do not bring pets on campus during school arrival and dismissal.
Special Education Parent Workshops Parent Comm – Invite Flyer (2017-18)
Parent Intervention Classes PIP FREE every Monday and Wednesday at Greg Rogers Elementary located at 510 East Naples. Sessions are 8:30 am – 10:30 am and 12:00 pm –
2:30 pm. For more information call 619-425-9600 ext. 6478.
*2018-19 School Calendar Year Round – Board Approved