Thank you for your patience and understanding as we have tried to inform parents of their child’s classroom assignments. It is clear that we do not have all of the correct contact information in our system. We will be working hard over the next couple of days to respond to emails.
Questions and Answers:
Will my child’s teacher contact families prior to August 31st?
- Yes, each grade level and/or teacher will schedule a meet the teacher meeting to get families and students ready for the first day of school. Schedule will be posted tomorrow.
Will you be distributing classroom supplies and instructional materials?
- Yes, a distribution schedule will be posted tomorrow.
My child’s login information is not working. What do I do?
- Please call the Parent Hotline for support. 619-409-6638
When will I get my student’s daily schedule?
- You will get each grade levels’ daily schedule by Wednesday, August 26th at 5:00pm. Schedules will be posted to our blog. Please note that the first week of school, August 31 – Sept 4th all grade levels will have a modified Distance Learning Schedule. Instruction will occur between 8:45- 10:45 during the first week.
- In accordance of AB77, the minimum school day shall include instructional minutes as follows:
- 180 instructional minutes (3hours) in TK/Kindergarten
- 230 instructional minutes (3 hours 50 minutes) in grades 1 -3
- 240 instructional minutes (4 hours ) in grades 4-6
My child needs a laptop and I haven’t been contacted. What do I do?
- First, ensure you have completed the District Release Form below:
- Next, if you don’t get an e-mail about laptops by Thursday, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org