School Reopening Information:
- Our Superintendent, Dr. Escobedo will be hosting a Town Hall on Monday, October 5, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. Please join to hear more about plans for a proposed phased reopening of schools to in-person instruction. Click here for more information about the upcoming meeting.
- If you haven’t already done so, please take a few minutes to review the letter sent last week from Superintendent, Dr. Escobedo regarding the district’s plan for reopening (click here to access the letter).
- As a friendly reminder, parents/guardians will need to complete the Commitment Form. The form must be completed by Friday, October 9, 2020. Again, this will help us as we continue to develop our plan for Wolf Canyon.
- For your reference, click here for the district’s Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Technology: If you are experiencing issues with school issued laptops, please stop by the office between 8:00-3:00pm M-F.
Attendance: Please ensure your child is up and ready for their assigned graded level distance learning schedule for the day. If you are not sure what the specific schedule is for your child, please contact the classroom teacher.
Parent Teacher Conferences: Fall Parent/Teacher Conferences are from October 15th – 22nd
- During parent teacher conferences, teachers will deliver synchronous instruction for the first 2 hours of the day. The rest of the instructional time will be assigned asynchronous work.